We offer secure web pages to collect certain kinds of user information and we store certain kinds of data in encrypted form. We follow reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our web site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is an accepted standard for transferring information securely across the Internet. It encrypts data passed between the server and the browser, so that unauthorized parties cannot intercept sensitive, confidential or personal information, such as a phone number, address or payment information. Our website has SSL to protect your billing and shipping information when it’s submitted through checkout. This helps to ensure a reliable, secure shopping experience. Transactions are processed with the utmost security using Paypal Merchant. All information collected is for the sole purpose of order processing and will not be sold, exchanged, or otherwise disclosed to anyone unless required by law. At the request of our customers we will periodically send out email updates on new products and sales.
Since all purchases require the use of a credit card, this Site is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 18. By registering with this web site, purchasing products from eco-me.com or providing Eco-Me with any information, you represent to Eco-Me that you are 18 years of age or older and that any information you provide to Eco-Me about a third party is for a third party that is 18 years of age or older.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
When you use this Site, we may request your first and last name, home or other physical address, including your street name and address and name of your city or town, your telephone number, email address or other contact information. We may also collect information actively generated by the purchase of a product or service, such as a payment method. We use this information to complete, support and analyze your purchases from Eco-Me and use of the Site, to contact you later if necessary regarding your order or to answer any questions you might have, to provide you with information about specials occurring on the eco-me.com web site if you have chosen this service on the Account Login page, for internal purposes and to comply with any requirements of law. This information may be disclosed to our staff and to third parties involved in the completion of your transaction, the delivery of your order or the analysis and support of your use of the Site. You may also simply choose not to provide your personal contact information at the point of collection; however, if you do not provide such information, we will be unable to complete your purchase.
We may collect navigation and clickstream data.
As you browse the Site, we may gather navigational and clickstreamdata that shows what pages are visited and how long various features are used. This information will not reveal your identity or be linked to you personally. We use this information to complete, analyze and support your purchases from eco-me.com and use of the Site to comply with any requirements of law and to determine the commissions, if any, for our Affiliates. This information may be disclosed only to our staff and to third parties involved in the completion of your transaction, the delivery of your order, and the analysis and support of your use of the Site. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf.
These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
CERTAIN EXCEPTION DISCLOSURES
We may disclose your information if necessary to protect our legal rights, if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct, or Eco-Me has good faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the requirements of law or comply with governmental orders, court orders, or legal process served on Eco-Me or (2) to protect and defend the property or rights of Eco-Me, the users of the Site or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk protection. If Eco-Me should ever merge with another company, we may share your personal information with the company we merge with.
WHAT ARE COOKIES? HOW DO WE USE THEM?
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP USER INFORMATION?
We generally keep user data on our server or in our archives for as long as we reasonably need it. We may alter this practice according to changing requirements. For example, we may delete some data if needed to free up storage space. We may keep other data for longer periods if the law requires it. In addition, information posted in a public forum could stay in the public domain indefinitely. Data management requests are administered in an orderly manner to the extent feasible and within our direct control. Note: we have greater control over recently collected data than for archived data. Once data is removed from the system and archived, it may not be feasible to accommodate specific requests. In those cases, our general data retention policy applies.
THIRD PARTY SITES
This Site contains links to third party websites. Eco-Me is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
When you click on a link, you are essentially taken to the third party’s web site and your use of these third party websites is entirely at your own risk.
YOUR CONSENT TO THIS POLICY
IF YOU HAVE A PRIVACY QUESTION
If you have a privacy question about the eco-me.com web site, please email: Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attn: Customer Service Department
12701 Van Nuys Blvd, Ste
Pacoima, CA 91331
(626) 798-8300 M-F 9-5 PST
TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN ALL USE OF ECO-ME’SWEBSITE, INCLUDING THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS THROUGH ECO-ME.COM AND POSTING COMMENTS AND REVIEWS ON ECO-ME.COM. BY USING ECO-ME.COM, YOU AGREE THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TOGETHER WITH THE PRICE AND PURCHASE INFORMATION PROVIDED AT THE TIME OF PRODUCT PURCHASE REPRESENT THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT CONCERNING THE USE OF ECO-ME.COM AND THE PURCHASE OF ECO-ME PRODUCTS, AND THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SUPERSEDE ANY PRIOR PROPOSAL, REPRESENTATION, OR UNDERSTANDING WITH RESPECT TO ECO-ME’S PRODUCTS. NO OTHER COMMUNICATION WILL BE CONSTRUED AS, OR CONSTITUTE, A WAIVER OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, OR ACCEPTANCE OF ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS OR SPECIFICATIONS, AND ECO-ME HEREBY OBJECTS TO ANY SUCH ADDITIONAL OR CONTRARY TERMS, CONDITIONS OR SPECIFICATIONS.
1. CUSTOMERS. All Eco-Me customers must be at least 18 years old and legally able to agree to these Terms and Conditions, and must provide and update accurate registration information.
2. ACCESS. If you choose, you will choose a username (email address) and password to use in establishing and accessing an Eco-Me customer account. Your account will allow you to purchase products from Eco-Me and to post comments and reviews on ECO-ME.COM. You must not share your username and password with any other party. You assume responsibility for any unauthorized use of your username or password, and you must promptly inform Eco-Me of any actual or suspected unauthorized use.
3. SECURITY. You agree not to interfere, disrupt, or attempt to interfere or disrupt the operation of ECO-ME.cCOM or of the networks connected to ECO-ME.COM, and to abide by all security policies adopted by Eco-Me. You acknowledge and agree that, for security purposes, Eco-Me may monitor your account and your access to and use of ECO-ME.COM. Eco-Me may at any time terminate or suspend your access to ECO-ME.COM as Eco-Me considers appropriate or necessary in its sole discretion for security reasons, as a result of non-payment, any alleged or suspected breach of these Terms and Conditions, or to protect intellectual property. Eco-Me may also impose limits on certain features and functions of ECO-ME.COM, or restrict your access to ECO-ME.COM without notice or liability.
4. CUSTOMER CONTENT. You may post comments and reviews on ECO-ME.COM (“Customer Content”), subject to the rules established by Eco-Me, as those rules might change from time to time. You must not post any Customer Content that is offensive, profane, indecent, obscene, threatening, abusive, libelous or illegal. Your Customer Content must not violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of others, and you will indemnify Eco-Me and hold Eco-Me harmless from all losses, claims, damages and expenses arising from your Customer Content.
You grant Eco-Me a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license, with the right to grant sublicenses, to (i) modify and create derivative works based upon your Customer Content, and (ii) reproduce, display and distribute your Customer Content, modified versions of your Customer Content and derivative works based upon your Customer Content. Eco-Me may, but is not obligated to review Customer Content prior to, or at any time after the Customer Content is first displayed by Eco-Me. Eco-Me may refuse to display, and may at any time cease the display of any Customer Content. No display of any Customer Content is a waiver of Eco-Me’s right to cease the display of that Customer Content. Eco-Me’s right to review, refuse and cease the display of Customer Content is not an assumption by Eco-Me of any responsibility for Customer Content.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. Eco-Me may provide links to websites operated by others. If you use those websites, you will leave ECO-ME.COM. If you decide to visit any linked website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Eco-Me makes no warranty or representation regarding any linked website, the information appearing on those websites or any of the products or services described on those websites. Eco-Me does not endorse, the information appearing on those websites or any of the products or services described on those websites.
6. REVIEWS AND COMMENTS. ECO-ME.COM includes information provided by other Eco-Me customers, such as comments and product reviews. Eco-Me is not in any way responsible for such information and does not warrant its accuracy. Your use of that information is at your own risk.
7. TRANSACTIONAL DATA. “Transactional Data” means all information collected by Eco-Me or Eco-Me’s ecommerce partner ALICE.COM, or to which Eco-Me or Alice.com has access, that relates to the products you purchase and your use of ECO-ME.COM. You grant Eco-Me a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license, with the right to grant sublicenses, to (i) use Transactional Data in any manner for Eco-Me’s internal business purposes, including the provision of products and services to Eco-Me’s customers and other third parties, (ii) prepare and distribute reports and analyses of Transactional Data, provided that such reports and analyses do not disclose your identity, and (iii) distribute and disclose Transactional Data that is de-identified and aggregated with other data, and grant third parties rights use and analyze such data for their internal business purposes.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. You acknowledge and agree that all information and content that you access or that is made available to you through ECO-ME.COM, including, but not limited to, information, text, graphics, trademarks, logotypes, data and data compilations, is the property of Mrs. Meyer’s, its customers or its suppliers. United States and international trademark, copyright and other intellectual property right laws protect that information and content.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. ALL ECO-ME PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT ARE PROVIDED THROUGH ECO-ME.COM ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” ECO-ME MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WHICH ECO-ME HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ECO-ME DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO ECO-ME.COM WILL BE UNINTERUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH MRSMEYERS.COM WILL BE USEFUL OR THAT IT WILL SATISFY YOUR REQUIREMENTS. ECO-ME WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY, DOWN TIME, OR OTHER FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES.
THESE DISCLAIMERS MIGHT NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND THESE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS WILL NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY ANY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ECO-ME WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, ECO-ME.COM OR ECO-ME PRODUCTS OR ANY OTHER PERFORMANCE UNDER, OR PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (INCLUDING LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE) EXCEPT FOR THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF ECO-ME. IN NO EVENT WILL ECO-ME LIABILITY OF ANY KIND (A) INCLUDE ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES, EVEN IF ECO-ME SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH POTENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, OR (B) EXCEED $100.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION HEREIN MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. ASSIGNMENT. Eco-Me may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without your consent. You may not assign any of your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the prior written consent of Eco-Me.
12. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Any action arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement may be brought in courts situated in Minnesota, and you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
13. GENERAL. If any of these Terms and Conditions conflict with any applicable statute or rule of law, the affected Terms and Conditions will be deemed inoperative. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held illegal, void or ineffective, the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. No failure by either party to take any action or assert any right under these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be a waiver of that right in the event of the continuation or repetition of the circumstances giving rise to.
If you purchase an Eco-Me cleaning product and are not satisfied with how it cleans in your home. We will refund your money within 7 days from your date of purchase.
It’s simple: Take a photo of your receipt and the product, tell us where you bought it and why you aren’t happy. We’ll send you a refund for the cost of the product. That’s how confident we are in the Eco-Me brand.
Email us at: email@example.com